Saturday, January 17, 2015

UFO Spotted Above Washington DC during Fox News Broadcast January 2015

Update : As I first reported that this event happened over the White House, I was mistaken.  I'm even more confused about the fact that no one had corrected me.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...

I tracked down the original broadcast footage and uploaded it for you guys to see that the objects did come from footage directly from FOX news.

The original broadcast - forward to 5:35.






It appears that two unidentified objects have been spotted over the capitol building in Washington D.C. during a Fox News broadcast in early January.  Originally reported to MUFON, I came across this interesting sighting during my most recent research report on the phenomenon.  I just had to share it with you humans!

The first object appears to be white meteor-like streak across the sky.  The second appears to come out of nowhere flying towards the first.  Then suddenly both change their course simultaneously in the same direction before vanishing.  I didn't spot the second object until I took a closer look at the footage.

Since the video does come from a reputable source I doubt a hoax is afoot.

The original report:

2015-01-08/ 9:45PM

"I came home from work and turned on Fox News. It was only on for a few minutes, then it showed an image of Capitol Hill. I saw the lights right away and noticed the maneuvers were not normal for our aircraft. I recorded it on my DVR, then video taped the tv."



THERE'S SOMETHING OUT THERE.
SPREAD THE WORD.

Support this blog.  Share this everywhere you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment